[aur-general] AUR 3.3.0 released

Bartłomiej Piotrowski b at bpiotrowski.pl
Wed Jul 9 15:37:17 EDT 2014

On Wed, 9 Jul 2014 19:00:10 +0100
Steven Honeyman <stevenhoneyman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9 July 2014 18:39, Dave Reisner <d at falconindy.com> wrote:
> > I'm going by the comments. If there's (still) a problem, you haven't
> > brought it up in the past 4 days since the maintainer updated the
> > package. Orphaning the package in this case isn't reasonable.
>
> I have, just through e-mail directly to the maintainer.
> I didn't request it was to be orphaned; someone flagged it as "out of
> date" because there was no other option to click such as "needs
> fixing" (which is how this discussion started...)

Yes, I have accepted the request, then realized it's completely untrue
and asked the maintainer to re-adopt it. Additionally I'm the one who
flagged the package because, obviously, there is a newer release, not
because it's broken. Do you really see the point in fixing compilation
using clang when literally nothing in PKGBUILD references it? I do not.

Please stop wasting time, either people's and yours.

--
Bartłomiej Piotrowski
http://bpiotrowski.pl/