[aur-general] AUR 3.3.0 released

Bartłomiej Piotrowski b at bpiotrowski.pl
Wed Jul 9 17:20:12 EDT 2014

On Wed, 9 Jul 2014 21:39:50 +0100
Steven Honeyman <stevenhoneyman at gmail.com> wrote:
> "treat others as you would be treated; respect them and their views,
> even if you disagree with them." - Arch Wiki

Thanks for making me realize that I'm the one who's trying to outsmart
everyone on aur-general and is so rude to say that your response makes
no sense.

> Are you really that ignorant/stupid/insulting? Here let me help you:
>
> (from http://www.musl-libc.org/download.html)
> -----------------------
> Current Versions
> Mainline - 1.1.3
> Stable - 1.0.3
> -----------------------

Oh boy, how could I miss it! I'm not a contributor to a musl-based
project and without your help I wouldn't find the website of this
so-funny-named library I always wanted to compile with clang.

> Oh! did I forget to mention that it helps if you use bother to use the
> search facility once in a while.
> Click this:  https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/musl-latest/
>
> ...and check the submitter/maintainer/packager
>

> Steven. (aka stevenhoneyman if you STILL haven't realised!)

I'll consider it as a merge request, as it should be named either
musl-dev or musl-mainline. Fortunately the latter has been already
submitted, so guess what I'm going to do.

Now the peace has returned to my life. Take this as an EOT from my side.

--
Bartłomiej Piotrowski
http://bpiotrowski.pl/