[aur-general] AUR 3.3.0 released

Steven Honeyman stevenhoneyman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 16:39:50 EDT 2014

On 9 July 2014 21:28, Bartłomiej Piotrowski <b at bpiotrowski.pl> wrote:
> If only you were curious enough to actually use musl at least once it
> would be clear to you that the branch naming scheme used by upstream is
> at least misleading. Whatever you do 1.1.x is newer than 1.0 and in
> many cases is more useful.
>
> But sure, better whine about clang and make unrelated comparison to
> developemnt of drivers in Linux kernel. Good luck, you are going to
> need it a lot.
>
> --
> Bartłomiej Piotrowski
> http://bpiotrowski.pl/

"treat others as you would be treated; respect them and their views,
even if you disagree with them." - Arch Wiki

Are you really that ignorant/stupid/insulting? Here let me help you:

(from http://www.musl-libc.org/download.html)
Current Versions
Mainline - 1.1.3
Stable - 1.0.3

Oh! did I forget to mention that it helps if you use bother to use the
search facility once in a while.
Click this:  https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/musl-latest/

...and check the submitter/maintainer/packager

Steven. (aka stevenhoneyman if you STILL haven't realised!)