[aur-general] owncloud-client: suggestion of moving to [community]

Kuba Serafinowski zizzfizzix at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 09:29:22 EDT 2014

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 1:55 PM, Nowaker <enwukaer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to suggest owncloud-client as a potential candidate for
> [community]. It has 300+ votes. owncloud the webapp is already there.

How about CC'ing the maintainer at all (in this case me)? I've already had
one of my PKGBUILDs (kdeconnect) vanish just to reappear in the [community]
without a single word.
Didn't say anything then but people invest time into maintaining PKGBUILDs,
least you could do is notify the 'stakeholders'.
This kind of 'center-of-the-universe' attitude is pissing me off; no it's
not OK to do whatever you desire.