[aur-general] Compiz package naming

/dev/rs0 rs0 at secretco.de.com
Thu Jul 31 13:40:30 EDT 2014

Hi Charles,

I think it makes more sense for you to take over my package.

As I mentioned, it's basically a derivative of the bzr package. I do
enjoy maintaining packages but I figured, as the bzr package receives
development, it would be simple enough for you to apply any changes to
both packages instead of always going through me.