[aur-general] changing PKGNAME of md5deep to hashdeep

David Kaylor dpkaylor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:54:56 EDT 2014

Thanks for the link, I looked at that and the other june archives to get up
to speed on the discussion. There seems to be some ambiguity on the part of
the upstream project, md5deep is definitely the historical name, because
hashdeep was a seperate but related tool by the same author, and md5deep
was the project originally packaged for Arch, before I adopted it.