[aur-general] changing PKGNAME of md5deep to hashdeep

Steven Honeyman stevenhoneyman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:38:52 EDT 2014

OK, I'm not a TU (yet?)... but as the person that contacted you
probably did so because of a post to this ML of mine from 5 days ago,
I think I should link this [1] here.
A few people replied, and md5deep was "decided" as the real name for
the package. I have "strong feelings" that it should remain as-is,
given that anybody searching for it will look for the name "md5deep"
because that's what it is named everywhere else (i.e. all linux
distros).

Steven.

[1] https://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2014-May/028617.html