[aur-general] Merges

Justin Dray justin at dray.be
Fri Jun 13 21:47:26 EDT 2014

No, but the original email asking about cleaning them up was 10 days ago.
Which the other maintainers responded to. I also said this in my original
email to the AUR mailing list: " (this was only around 10 days ago however.
I'm not sure if that means this will still need to wait the full 14 days to
be able to merge these or not though)". I thought leaving it up to a TU to
decide would be enough? If you want the packages you can have ownership of
them, I just found it frustrating to have to read 7 pkgbuilds to figure out
which one actually worked, when it should have been 2 packages.

Regards,
Justin Dray
E: justin at dray.be
M: 0433348284