[aur-general] Merge request: python2-liblzma -> python2-pyliblzma

Levente Polyak levente at leventepolyak.net
Mon Jun 30 16:05:07 EDT 2014

Please merge python2-liblzma [1] into python2-pyliblzma [2] because its
a duplicate and pyliblzma [3] is the official name.

I contacted all old (hard and opt) dependencies of python2-liblzma [1]
(like bfsync [4], binwalk [5] etc.) and they all made the transition to
python2-pyliblzma [2] some time ago. I also helped a bit out by cleaning
up the PKGBUILD for python2-pyliblzma [2].
However, the maintainer of python2-liblzma [1] did not yet respond to
any of my mails (but thats already more then a month ago).

cheers
Levente

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python2-liblzma/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python2-pyliblzma/