[aur-general] Stumped on python split package

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 16:53:13 EDT 2014

Hi,
Actually, sponsored tweets used to work as advertised. They may still, I'm not sure, I haven't recieved offers from them in a while. I kinda forgot about them. I guess I'll remove that one from my sig since I am no longer sure of them.
Thanks
Storm
On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 11:32:10PM +0300, Martti Kühne wrote:
>On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 11:16 PM, Storm Dragon
><stormdragon2976 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do you get paid for tweeting? I do: http://spn.tw/r11uj
>> ____________________________ < http://www.stormdragon.us/ >
>

>Not to nitpick on your signature, but did you know you send the above?
>I figured you might be glad to know, most of us would not put
>something like this on purpose in their signature.
>Maybe your account data needs some polishing (and a new password)?
>
>cheers!
>mar77i

Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.us/
get my public PGP key: gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key 43DDC193
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/stormdragon2976
"As the moon is rising, give us the sign. Now let us rise up in awe, rock 'n' roll angels bring thy hard rock hallelujah, demons and angels all in one have arrived."
Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah