[aur-general] Move vagrant and ceph to [community]?

Jonathan Steel mail at jsteel.org
Wed Mar 5 15:21:25 EST 2014

On Wed 05 Mar 2014 at 11:29, Ido Rosen wrote:
> [...]
> Note that for vagrant, you really should use vagrant-installers,
> rather than using gems/bundler directly for it, if you're going to
> create a package.  Maybe the right way is to add support to
> vagrant-installers for PKGBUILDs.
> [...]

I have started looking at the best way to package it. I'll propose my
changes to you once I'm happy with it and if you would be happy to maintain
it in the AUR for a little time (or I could take over it) to allow people
to test the changes before moving it to [community] I think that would be
best.

In future please reply inline and to the original thread.

Thanks,

--
Jonathan Steel