[aur-general] Move vagrant and ceph to [community]?

WorMzy Tykashi wormzy.tykashi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 22:36:38 EST 2014

I notice that the AUR ceph package installs non-systemd initscripts,
would moving this package to community upset some of the anti-systemd
users, or would the non-systemd initscripts be kept as a part of the
package or split off to an independent AUR package?

In any case, I'd like to see ceph re-uploaded with devtools-friendly
files (i.e. 644 permissions instead of 600). The inclusion into
community/ would be nice, if only because ceph takes a relatively long
time to compile.

Cheers,

WorMzy