[aur-general] Upgrading a beta package?

Evert Van Petegem evert.van.petegem at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 05:55:12 EDT 2014

Hi,

I currently maintain the netbeans-beta package in the AUR. I was
wondering, since netbeans was updated to 8.0 today (not yet in the
official repositories), whether I should leave it at the latest
development release (rc1) or upgrade to stable. Of course if/when 9.0
beta is released I will upgrade to that, but I don't know what the
package should be in the meanwhile. Are there any official guidelines
about this? (I wasn't able to find them on the wiki.)

Thanks,

Evert Van Petegem