[aur-general] Move vagrant to [community]?

Jonathan Steel mail at jsteel.org
Wed Mar 19 17:45:33 EDT 2014

On Mon 17 Mar 2014 at 20:00, Jonathan Steel wrote:
> On Tue 11 Mar 2014 at 19:48, Jonathan Steel wrote:
> [...]
> I plan to move this to [community] in a day or two assuming no further
> issues are reported.

It has come to my attention that two plugins are included in vagrant that
don't fall under the MIT license. These are vagrant-login and
vagrant-share. Here is the license for those:

https://gist.github.com/mitchellh/c070cf243b94036bb291

Are there any objections to providing these proprietary plugins with this
license?

Thanks,

--
Jonathan Steel