[aur-general] Orphan request: bacula

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Wed May 7 16:24:51 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

I'm trying to take back the bacula AUR package to continue maintaining.
	https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/bacula/

I am the submitter of the original AUR package:
	Submitter: 	CRCinAU

I am listed as a maintainer in the PKGBUILD file:
	https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ba/bacula/PKGBUILD

# Maintainers: Steven Haigh <netwiz at crc.id.au>
#              goll <adrian.goll+aur[at]gmail>

I have tried contacting goll to update the package, but have not heard a
response for some time (and a few revisions).

I hereby request that either the package be orphaned so I can pick it up
and update it in future, or the maintainer be changed by to myself (ie
the submitter).

Thanks.

--
Steven Haigh