[aur-general] Notify by e-mail when PKGBUILD updated by maintainer?

Nowaker enwukaer at gmail.com
Thu May 8 12:09:07 EDT 2014

> 3) I think commenting about update will involve more people and bring
> awareness that the AUR package is active and not orphaned.

This is true, but should not be implemented like that. That's good it
has been reverted.

AUR could keep track of the updates, e.g. have a new field named
"Updates" that would list all versions and their release dates. It could
be expandable with a single click, so it doesn't clutter the interface.

--
Kind regards,
Damian Nowak