[aur-general] Fwd: firefox-stable deleted

David Phillips dbphillipsnz at gmail.com
Sat May 10 19:30:07 EDT 2014

Here's an idea: If he wants to have Firefox (or any package already in
an official repo for that matter) on such a bleeding edge that it may
not actually be tested by the friendly *-testing repo users, why
doesn't he get free web hosting somewhere and host his own cute little
repository, or email out a PKGBUILD to his friends?

Some people :)

--
David Phillips
GPG Key 0x7BF3D17D0884BF5B