[aur-general] Regex on search page

David Phillips dbphillipsnz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 22:47:39 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I started wondering today about whether or not we could benefit from
having the option of searching for AUR packages using regular
expressions on the search page. For example, today I wanted to list
all ruby gems on the AUR, so I thought searching `ruby-` would be
enough, but it's got a bunch of other packages like `chruby-git` in
there too. If we could even just use basic regex techniques like start
of line and end of line, it'd be a big help.

What do you all think?

--
David Phillips
GPG Key 0x7BF3D17D0884BF5B