[aur-general] Misspelled email on account registration

Sergio Baldovi serbalgi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 01:15:33 UTC 2014

Hi, some days ago I register an account (serbalgi) on AUR with a
misspelled email address. The activation mail has not arrived and the
account has not been validated. Anyone know if there is an expiration
timeout?

I've also tried a password reset (d'oh!) and a random login states:
"Your password has been reset. If you just created a new account, please
use the link from the confirmation email to set an initial password.
Otherwise, please request a reset key on the Password Reset page."

I think I'm sort of stuck with the activation.