[aur-general] Kernel core dump

Leonidas Spyropoulos artafinde at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 07:33:49 UTC 2014

Hello list,

I'm experiencing an issue while compiling big projects (i.e. linux
kernel but not limited to that). The issue seems to be related to
CPUFREQ and I'm trying to track it down. While compiling the linux-ck
kernel the kernel panics and core dumps.

I'm trying to get the core dump but I'm not able to access it after hard
reset. I tried enabling journalctl Storage=Auto to write to disk with no
luck.

My FS is btrfs and the CPU is AMD FX-8120. The CPU is not overclocked
[1] and the Cool And Quiet is enabled alond with other power saving
options in BIOS.

How can I access the kernel dump after crash?

Thanks,
Leonidas