[aur-general] TU Application: Johannes Löthberg

Sam Stuewe halosghost at archlinux.info
Thu Apr 9 11:43:22 UTC 2015

Dear TUs,

As an extra side note about Johannes's experience, he diligently maintains his own custom repo with several quality packages. So, he is already familiar with much of the repo maintenance schtick.

Johannes, I am clearly not a TU, but as an interested member of the AL peanut gallery, I'd be interested to hear whether or not there are some groups of packages (not the packages themselves, but rather, a theme or type of package) that you are interested in maintaining. Put more plainly, what kind of packages interest you (you mentioned Haskell packages, for example, is that because Haskell interests you, or are there particular Haskell packages that you'd like to see in [community])?

Full disclosure: though not a TU myself, I would wholeheartedly support Johannes's joining the team and he would have my vote if I had one to give.

All the best,

---
Sam Stuewe