[aur-general] AUR activity log?

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:17:12 UTC 2015

Em 12-08-2015 14:10, Jens Adam escreveu:
> That wasn't what happened. Read the thread(s) again - a single TU went
> around and deleted a bunch of freshly orphaned packages, nothing to do
> with the migration.

I really don't see the issue here, even if is this that happened. They
were orphaned, weren't they? And, they aren't deleted, they are
"hidden". Unless the TU also removed the git repository, which I believe
didn't happened. Truth is, the disown functionality has been misused and
you can't really complain if you orphaned a package and it was deleted.
Even more now that AUR has a co-maintainer functionality.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini