[aur-general] Dell 2155cdn driver PKGBUILD quality check

Doug Newgard scimmia at archlinux.info
Sat Dec 26 04:56:49 UTC 2015

On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 01:13:39 +0100
Peter Tobler <peter at tobler.cc> wrote:

> Hi all, and happy holidays,
>
> I am about to upload the PKGBUILD for the Dell 2155cn/cdn printer
> driver and thought someone should take a look at it before I submit.
> Please let me know if you spot any mistakes or find there are
> improvements that should be made.
>
> Here is the mentioned PKGBUILD:
> http://pastie.org/pastes/10652982/text?key=23xhgip17gp9tvriuiyma
>
> Kind regards,
> Peter

There's no reason to use the conditionals with the depends array anymore,
pacman supports architecture specific arrays now (depends_i686, etc).

bsdtar will extract rpm files, no reason to pull in rpmextract.

Make sure you quote any paths that include any variables that you don't
control, like ${pkgdir} and ${srcdir}.