[aur-general] Forgot AUR Username

Zac Audette zaudette14 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 05:00:18 UTC 2015

I made my AUR account around a year ago. I moved off arch for a period of
time and have forgotten my username/password to the AUR account linked to
this email. I requested the password for my AUR account via email from the
AUR password recovery page but have yet to receive an email. Of course the
password won't be of much use since I have forgotten my username. Can
someone provide me a link or instructions to obtain my username? Or perhaps
can I simply make a new user under the same email?

Thanks,
Zac