[aur-general] Forgot AUR Username

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Wed Feb 4 07:33:33 UTC 2015

On Wed, 04 Feb 2015 at 06:00:18, Zac Audette wrote:
> I made my AUR account around a year ago. I moved off arch for a period of
> time and have forgotten my username/password to the AUR account linked to
> this email. I requested the password for my AUR account via email from the
> AUR password recovery page but have yet to receive an email. Of course the
> password won't be of much use since I have forgotten my username. Can
> someone provide me a link or instructions to obtain my username? Or perhaps
> can I simply make a new user under the same email?

There is no AUR account associated with the email address you used here.
Did you use another address by any chance? If you did not log in for a
very long time (say, more than ~2.5 years), your account might have been
removed during the last account cleanup. In that case, feel free to
create a fresh account with the same email address.