[aur-general] Mozc UT cannot build.

MASAKI Yuhsuke hydrangea+ml at reasonset.net
Wed Feb 4 23:25:14 UTC 2015

Thank you.

It's so hard for me.
I think that I progress step by step ( but I may give it up...)

I tried simply

svn checkout http://japanese-usage-dictionary.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

but

$ LANG=C svn checkout http://japanese-usage-dictionary.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
svn: E000111: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'http://japanese-usage-dictionary.googlecode.com/svn/trunk'
svn: E000111: Error running context: Connection refused
[1]    10182 exit 1     LANG=C svn checkout http://japanese-usage-dictionary.googlecode.com/svn/trunk

What should I do?

I understood that I should not use yaourt.
I got the tarball and expand it.

However, won't it fix by upstream or maintainer?
If it will be fixed, I wait.
If not so, I try to write good PKGBUILD.

* The Rider, Hacker and Musician.
* +++ ENABLE YOUR HEART +++
*           MASAKI Yuhsuke.
* hydrangea+ml at reasonset.net