[aur-general] PKGBUILD Critique

stef204 stef204 at yandex.com
Wed Feb 11 01:02:15 UTC 2015

10.02.2015, 17:20, "David Phillips" <dbphillipsnz at gmail.com>:
>  . There are
>  a few points that need clearing up before your PKGBUILD can be
>  released for use.
>
>  I'm probably really crap at explaining this, but it was worth a shot.

Dave,

Thanks for feedback. It's helpful.

You're right about just using ./configure --prefix=/user (only that).

I took a existing build and tried to update it to new standard, which uses package () , etc.

And modified very little, really, above package().  I did see the oddity in the ./configure option but got so involved in the error I was getting from package () that I forgot to backtrack,

Anyway, here is an updated version.

<https://bpaste.net/show/8fdb2226c3d7>

Better?

Thanks.