[aur-general] We've got a spam issue in our AUR

Prakhar Singh prakharsingh95 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 10:01:16 UTC 2015

You can also limit the number messages a person can post. And +1 for
moderation. Apart from spam, people start discussions, chats, etc in
comments. There is no way to stop that. And +1 for layered filters. For
example, if two people tag each other repeatedly you can flag it as a chat,
and so on.

Regards
Prakhar Singh
IIT Roorkee