[aur-general] [AUR4] Unsure whether to adopt, wait for maintainer to re-upload, and/or merge packages

ShadowKyogre shadowkyogre.public at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 15:26:23 UTC 2015

These were the original uploaded PKGBUILDs, still referencing to a stale 
     1. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/mse-mtg/
     2. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/mse-mtg-phyrexian/

These were the uploads with the new content re-hosting, but the 
maintainer hasn't contacted me back about wanting to maintain the other 
MtG templates that're floating around (there's a few more):
     1. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/magicseteditor-mtg/
     2. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/magicseteditor-mtg-base/

I was planning to wait until August to make a decision, but, like the 
title says, I'm not sure whether I should just submit updated packages 
on the AUR4 that point to the same sources as magicseteditor-mtg, wait 
for elegua to re-upload the packages for magicseteditor-mtg*, or upload 
the second set of links and add elegua as a contributor to make sure he 
still has write rights. I originally orphaned the first two links 
because I was thinking that elegua might be interested in merging it 
into the packages he uploaded so there aren't duplicate packages 
floating around.

More information about the aur-general mailing list