[aur-general] [AUR4] Unsure whether to adopt, wait for maintainer to re-upload, and/or merge packages

ShadowKyogre shadowkyogre.public at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 15:26:23 UTC 2015

These were the original uploaded PKGBUILDs, still referencing to a stale
source:
     1. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/mse-mtg/
     2. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/mse-mtg-phyrexian/

These were the uploads with the new content re-hosting, but the
maintainer hasn't contacted me back about wanting to maintain the other
MtG templates that're floating around (there's a few more):
     1. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/magicseteditor-mtg/
     2. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/magicseteditor-mtg-base/

I was planning to wait until August to make a decision, but, like the
title says, I'm not sure whether I should just submit updated packages
on the AUR4 that point to the same sources as magicseteditor-mtg, wait
for elegua to re-upload the packages for magicseteditor-mtg*, or upload
the second set of links and add elegua as a contributor to make sure he
still has write rights. I originally orphaned the first two links
because I was thinking that elegua might be interested in merging it
into the packages he uploaded so there aren't duplicate packages
floating around.