[aur-general] [AUR4] Unsure whether to adopt, wait for maintainer to re-upload, and/or merge packages

Javier Domingo Cansino javierdo1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 15:49:56 UTC 2015

AFAIK time was given to allocate the packages to authors. I think it's OK
to proceed.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015, 17:26 ShadowKyogre <shadowkyogre.public at gmail.com>

> These were the original uploaded PKGBUILDs, still referencing to a stale
> source:
>      1. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/mse-mtg/
>      2. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/mse-mtg-phyrexian/
> These were the uploads with the new content re-hosting, but the
> maintainer hasn't contacted me back about wanting to maintain the other
> MtG templates that're floating around (there's a few more):
>      1. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/magicseteditor-mtg/
>      2. https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/magicseteditor-mtg-base/
> I was planning to wait until August to make a decision, but, like the
> title says, I'm not sure whether I should just submit updated packages
> on the AUR4 that point to the same sources as magicseteditor-mtg, wait
> for elegua to re-upload the packages for magicseteditor-mtg*, or upload
> the second set of links and add elegua as a contributor to make sure he
> still has write rights. I originally orphaned the first two links
> because I was thinking that elegua might be interested in merging it
> into the packages he uploaded so there aren't duplicate packages
> floating around.

More information about the aur-general mailing list