[aur-general] Need help with some patching for my package (gcc44-multilib)

Giovanni Santini giovannisantini93 at yahoo.it
Sun Jun 21 08:17:19 UTC 2015

In fact, I had to add that stupid patch because, for some reasons, check with GCC version failed; actually, the two checks in that patch (GCC_VERSION >= and <=) should exclude each other... But I had compilation problems, as 'exact_log2' and another function were included both from 'toplevel.c' and 'toplevel.h'.

Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk
My code: https://github.com/ItachiSan