[aur-general] Need help with some patching for my package (gcc44-multilib)

Christian Wieden wiedenchr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 22:49:25 UTC 2015

Until now i haven't finde the Problem but your Patch is confusing because
you check the same thing two time's if i see it correctly:

Your check is:
#if __GNUC__ >= 5 || GCC_VERSION >= 3004

With GCC_VERSION defined as:
 #define GCC_VERSION (__GNUC__ * 1000 + __GNUC_MINOR__)

So you are checking if the major Version is greater than or equal GCC 5.x
OR if the version is
 greater than or equal GCC 3.4

And i didn't see the sense in this expanded #if, or i overlook something.

Greetings