[aur-general] Error on trying to migrate 2 python packages

Eduardo Machado eduardo.machado at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 00:15:59 UTC 2015

I am having some trouble when trying to update 2 of my packages to AUR4.

They are python-sievelib and python-rrdtool.

I proceeded like all the others, but when i try to push i receive this
message bellow:

     Connection closed by 5.9.250.164

     and the repository exists.

The only thing that they differ from others is that they are python2 only,
but i used a model with packagebase and just commented out the python3
part, lasting only the python2 part. Could it be messing the AUR4?

Can anyone enlighten me?

Best regards,

Eduardo.