[aur-general] [AUR4] Single binary package for different architectures

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Thu Jun 25 12:26:48 UTC 2015

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 14:18:49 +0200, Bruno Pagani wrote:
>The best option would be to get ride of i686. :p

Likely an issue for Arch Linux freaks in Third World nations. Btw. I'm
from Germany and still own a
"fall-back"-"you-never-know"-32-bit-architecture-mobo. Even my 64-bit
architecture computer hardware is outdated.

However, AFAIK Ubuntu does not provide i386, even if the packages should
be named like that, IIRC they only provide i486, so the time will come
when even i686 is history.