[aur-general] Error on trying to migrate 2 python packages

Eduardo Machado eduardo.machado at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 17:18:43 UTC 2015

> What I am seeing on AUR3 is that you are the maintainer of python2
> -sievelib and python2-rrdtool.  Are you sure that you mean those
> packages rather than python-sievelib and python-rrdtool?
>
> I would also take out the python 3 parts of the package because they
> don't seem to be necessary.
>
> Mark Weiman

Indeed it is the case, but i can't update the repositories in AUR4.
it doesn't matter if i try to use the python-pack or python2-pack.

The packages are python2 only compliant, BUT i used a template that use
a pkgbase and build python 2 and 3 with one PKGBUILD, and i accidently
didn't removed the pkgbase for this two packages.

I am thinking that the template i used is misleading AUR4 to an error, and
it does not allow to push the package files.
I tried cloning python-rrdtool and python2-rrdtool, and then tried to
update then, without success...

Is there anything i can do to test if it is the case?

Maybe it is an AUR4 bug produced by a not fully compliant PKGBUILD.