[aur-general] Upstream for jrosetta package gone down.

Victor Dmitriyev mrvvitek at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:57:41 UTC 2015

Greetings,
it seems that upstream source for jrosetta package is down and not going
to get back up any time soon. This package is still needed and I have
files required to build it, so, I need some place online for others to
download them. Currently these files are just uploaded to my dropbox
account. Any suggestions? Also, java-skinlf package downloads required
files from archlinux.org server while upstream download page is dead,
too. Is this an option?

Regards,
Victor