[aur-general] [RFC] Draft of the AUR 4.0.0 migration notification

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 20:49:56 UTC 2015

Also I noticed that aur4.archlinux.org is working here. but the main page
lack of a link that specificaly mention that intructions for uloading
packager are here, they links only are guideliness for packaging for TU aur
user, for user itself and bugtracker.

I son't know if is time but why not add a string with something like "For
uploading packages <insert résumé of instructions>", or "for instructions
to upload packages refer to <specific section on aur wiki article>".
The first will show in the main page how, so new users will know what to do
when they first enter the page even befor set an acount or think in read
the wiki, the seccond  (my fav) encourage read the wiki.

I can say that the actual text show no easy to notice indicators of what to
do to upload but a simple 1 liner text even could help.

Also I keep thinking that either a emailed anounce and a arch mainpage
anounce will be the best and that 1 repo per package is a bad idea.
--
*Pablo Lezaeta*