[aur-general] Issue when changing hostname in ~/.ssh/config

Marcel Korpel marcel.korpel at gmail.com
Mon May 25 21:57:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

As described in the proposal to the notification I changed the hostname
in ~/.ssh/config so that that file now reads:

Host aur4.archlinux.org
IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa-aur
User aur
Port 22

And I tried to pull from and push to that server from an existing
aur-dev repository. However, that failed with:

Permission denied (publickey).

My public key is correctly filled in the account settings, so I guess
that the issue is due to the change of the host name. It could be me
doing something wrong, but this issue may pop up again after changing
from aur4.archlinux.org to aur.archlinux.org.

Best,
Marcel