[aur-general] How to install dependency that is in AUR

Ole Jon Bjørkum mail at olejon.net
Wed Nov 4 15:54:07 UTC 2015

Thanks. I am well aware of AUR packaging. I just hadn't built a package
with a dependency that is in AUR, not in the repos.

This package is not for me, but for uploading to AUR.

So you are suggesting I use the PKGBUILD of the depdency package as a
template in my own PKBUILD to build it, then?

Thanks!