[aur-general] PKGBUILD for touchcontrol-android

Rodolphe Breard packages at what.tf
Thu Nov 12 10:02:16 UTC 2015

On 12/11/2015 09:45, Stefan Husmann wrote:
> MIT and other BSD like license flavours _are_ custom licenses.

Indeed, they are. I chose poor wording to express myself, so here is a
quote from the PKGBUILD wiki page that shows what I wanted to say:

> For the sake of the license array, it is treated as a common license
(license=('BSD'), license=('MIT'), license=('ZLIB') and
license=('Python')), but technically each one is a custom license,
because each one has its own copyright line.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PKGBUILD#license

Maybe we should also quote the next line for more clarity for the
original poster:

> Any packages licensed under these four should have its own unique
license stored in /usr/share/licenses/pkgname.

And an example:
https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/lpeg

Regards,
--