[aur-general] [aur-dev] [PRQ#4382] Deletion Request for b43-firmware

Giovanni 'ItachiSan' Santini giovannisantini93 at yahoo.it
Sat Nov 21 18:18:13 UTC 2015

Sorry for top-reply, but GMail on Android has no way to change it.
Anyways, I can suggest some ways:
- File a Request (already suggested)
- Open a Request
- Make a Request

I'm not a native English speaker (I'm Italian) but I think this can be a good alternative.

I, sometimes, do have some misunderstanding with "File request" but "File a request" would be a really clear way of handling it.

Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk
My code: https://github.com/ItachiSan
My code, again: https://gitlab.com/u/ItachiSan