[aur-general] [aur-dev] [PRQ#4382] Deletion Request for b43-firmware

Xavion xavion.0 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 23:44:42 UTC 2015

> Because that's not how the English language (, or any that I know of, for
> that matter,) works.

With a name like Johannes Löthberg, I'm going to assume that English isn't
your first language.  Therefore, unless you have at least a master's degree
in linguistics, I wouldn't recommend thinking you know more about English
than a native speaker does.

"Doesn't" is the negative of "does", "prevent" is the negative of "allow",
and "confusing" is the negative of "clear".  Another example is "I'm not
feeling bad" versus "I'm feeling good".  Here, the "not" and the "bad" are
just like the "doesn't" and the "prevent" in Mark's sentence.  Capish?

Guys, how much longer is this going to continue?  Maybe you have a problem
with my ego, but, for Christ's sake, "Lodge a Request" is clearly better
than "File Request" (in this context).  Nonetheless, keep coming at me with
the pointless rebuttals if you so desire.