[aur-general] Out-of-date notifications

Johannes Dewender arch at JonnyJD.net
Fri Oct 23 10:43:08 UTC 2015

On 23/10/15 12:06, Eugenio M. Vigo wrote:
> I'm still a bit new to mantaining AUR packages. The other day I noticed one
> of my packages (rednotebook) was flagged to be out of date due to an
> upstream update, but I noticed just because I was checking my AUR account
> by chance. [...] I wonder whether I should have gotten an
> email telling me that the package was outdated. I'm pretty sure I didn't
> get any message and I do have the notifications for my packages activated,
> for sure. Am I supposed to get an email when someone flags one of my
> packages?

I am not at all new to the AUR and I also had one comment that did not
generate a notification mail on 2015-10-13 19:08 CET.
Later comments (from this week) invoked notification mails, even on the
same package. (I didn't have recent out of date notifications)
So I guess there was a problem with the mail server or service but it is
solved now.

--
JonnyJD