[aur-general] Out-of-date notifications

Gordian Edenhofer gordian.edenhofer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 17:08:49 UTC 2015

> I am not at all new to the AUR and I also had one comment that did
> not
> generate a notification mail on 2015-10-13 19:08 CET.
> Later comments (from this week) invoked notification mails, even on
> the
> same package. (I didn't have recent out of date notifications)
> So I guess there was a problem with the mail server or service but it
> is
> solved now.

I filed a bug report FS46742 [1] a couple of days ago about this exact
problem since it affected me as well.
However like already mentioned: It should be solved by now through a
patch [2] by Lukas Fleischer (the main aurweb maintainer). The problem
occurred due to a regression introduced in an earlier commit and was
not a hardware/server problem.

[1] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/46742
[2] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-dev/2015-October/003818.h
tml