[aur-general] Arch general mailing list

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sat Sep 12 07:48:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

2 mails I send to Arch general more then 12 hours ago didn't come
through the list. I received no postmaster, no mailman and no moderator
message. For testing purpose I resend one of those two mails a few
minutes ago and it also didn't come through.

All those mails were send after 2 junk mails came through the list.
After those spam mails 1 mail from Eli and 2 mails from me came through
the list. In the archive there are also no mails from others after those
mails from Eli and me.

No information about an issue is announced on https://www.archlinux.org/