[aur-general] Arch general mailing list

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Sat Sep 12 08:12:43 UTC 2015

On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 09:48:39 +0200 Ralf Mardorf
<info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
> 2 mails I send to Arch general more then 12 hours ago didn't come
> through the list. I received no postmaster, no mailman and no moderator
> message. For testing purpose I resend one of those two mails a few
> minutes ago and it also didn't come through.

Please send me a list of Message-IDs of the mails that
are missing so I have something to look for. In most clients you should
be able to view the message source (Thunderbird and at least my
claws-mail have it bound to crtl+u) and then look for the Message-ID
header.

Also for kicks I'm sending this to arch-general myself. Let's see if it
works.

Florian