[aur-general] [arch-general] Arch general mailing list

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sat Sep 12 08:23:09 UTC 2015

On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 10:12:43 +0200, Florian Pritz wrote:
>On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 09:48:39 +0200 Ralf Mardorf
><info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
>> 2 mails I send to Arch general more then 12 hours ago didn't come
>> through the list. I received no postmaster, no mailman and no
>> moderator message. For testing purpose I resend one of those two
>> mails a few minutes ago and it also didn't come through.
>
>Please send me a list of Message-IDs of the mails that
>are missing so I have something to look for. In most clients you should
>be able to view the message source (Thunderbird and at least my
>claws-mail have it bound to crtl+u) and then look for the Message-ID
>header.
>
>Also for kicks I'm sending this to arch-general myself. Let's see if it
>works.
>
>Florian

Sorry Florian, a few minutes ago I deleted the original mails and just
kept a copy of those mails in one mail, IOW the original IDs are lost.

I'll send this reply to Arch general too. Assumed it shouldn't come
through, I'll send you the message ID off-list.

Your mail is in the archive:
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2015-September/039832.html

Regards,
Ralf