[aur-general] Feedback for rmlint-git and call for a TU

christopher at ira-kunststoffe.de christopher at ira-kunststoffe.de
Tue Sep 22 14:42:57 UTC 2015

Hello,

Im the developer of rmlint (http://rmlint.rtfd.org) and mantain also
the rmlint-git AUR package
(https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/rmlint-git/).
I'd love to see it also in the official community repository,
especially since some users don't like to install the build
dependencies (scons, sphinx).
For that, of course, a TU would be needed and I figured the best place
to find one would be here. I think the number of votes should be enough.

If changes in the PKGBUILD are required, I will fix that beforehand of
course.
There is also another package by someone else that is not build from
git, but from release tarballs:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/rmlint/

Thanks,
Chris