[aur-general] namcap - games group & non-standard directory

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 01:53:21 UTC 2015

El mar 22/09/2015, 4:25 PM, Justin Dray <justin at dray.be> escribió:

https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2015-September/031535.html
> [2]
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_packaging_standards#Directories

/var/lib/freesweep would probably be the right path and why it is
complaining. (see man file-hierarchy for more info, which does not list
/var/games at all). I'm not sure why it would complain though, since
/var/games is created by the filesystem package, and as you said, that
sounds like an endorsement for it's existence to me.

Ownership I'm not sure on, but someone else on this list should be able to
advise.

Cheers,
Justin

File-hierarchy is less acursted than a blind person in a colour
competition, there are several bugs rounding namcap and a few about
file-hier and File-hierarchy being missleading or not reflecting, some
ended in wontfix report upstream, I tryed report upstream and they are so
RH centric and careless than i give up.
Just try follow the arch way and look other community packages on
gideliness of packaging and examplesbof directoring.