[aur-general] TU application: Pierre Neidhardt

Pierre Neidhardt ambrevar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 08:17:19 UTC 2015

Thanks!

Sure, I can talk a bit more about myself: I'm 26, I've been living in various
countries around Europe, lastly in Sweden. In a few weeks time I'll find myself
flying to Australia. I will probably spend some time over there surfing the
kangaroos.

I speak English, French, German, some rusty Swedish and random bits of
European languages. (Yep, I like learning about languages :p) Other hobbies
include skiing, camping in the wild, visiting cities and their pubs, and
watching the latest Korean movie.

Hope that will do for an express biography! :D

Cheers!

Pierre

--
Pierre Neidhardt